Housing YOU Matters is a broad coalition working together to find solutions for making homes at all price points more economically feasible to develop.
What We Do:
- Research best practices and policies that will catalyze the building of housing that is more affordable to rent or own.
- Educate policy makers, development professionals and the community at large about what impacts our ability to create housing that is more affordable and evidence-based changes that can reverse current trends - https://florafox.com/ru/zyelyenograd-7342.
- Research and then educate policy makers, development professionals and the community at large about to how to fund infrastructure that creates the great places for people to live, work and enjoy the San Diego lifestyle.
- Work with policy makers and the community at large to change policies that create a better balance of housing supply.
- Conduct workshops and conferences for policy makers, development professionals and the community at large to explore and educate around emerging trends and best practices for creating a better balance of our housing supply.
Join our Newsletter List!
Coalition leadership Lori Holt Pfeiler, Jennifer LeSar and Stefanie Benvenuto testify at City of San Diego , Smart Growth and Land Use Committee, Housing Summit.